The Digital Campaigner leads our social media and online advertising programs. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for an organization on the frontlines of the fight to advance a long-term agenda for a new economy and inclusive democracy.
Overview of the Position
The primary function of the Digital Campaigner is to grow our digital membership with a robust and engaging ad social media and ad program. The Digital Campaigner will also collaborate with internal partners to grow a digital constituency that is primed to take action and move from protest to power across the country.
What you will do:
- Regularly report key performance indicators across the organization.
- Manage robust digital ads program.
- Work with the digital team to evaluate the success of email, social media, website, and online ad content and strategies to maximize participation in our programs.
- An ideal applicant would possess these qualifications
- Working knowledge of business statistics.
- Understanding of agile project management.
- Experience with CRMs and online fundraising tools and ad platforms.
- Ability to work with diverse people and organizations.
- Other Duties as Assigned
The ideal Digital Campaigner should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Strong commitment to racial, gender, and economic justice and their intersections, both inside and outside the organization.
- Proven success engaging online constituencies deepening their engagement.
- Driven to optimize online communications.
- Can write powerfully in sharp, clear, easy to grasp language.
- Curious about the possibilities and insights that can be gleaned from Big Data.
- Want to win the Battle of Big Ideas by advancing our stories and core narrative.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience–prior campaign or organizing experience is preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse people and organizations
Source: People’s Action