Home Forums General Discussion Any CiviCRM users?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jameson 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jameson
    Keymaster

I recently implemented CiviCRM (https://civicrm.org/) with a small nonprofit and will be doing another data conversion and implementation in a couple months for a slightly larger group. The more I use CiviCRM, the more I like it and I keep finding ways it can be used to streamline and improve an organization’s workflows (and their data).

While it’s free, it’s not something that most small nonprofits have the technical expertise in-house to install and manage. I’m interested in continuing to implement CiviCRM with organizations I work with, and working out some sort of monthly fee to provide basic support and maintenance (which I’d have to define and limit clearly). Ideally I’d be handling the hosting here as well.

I’m trying to get a feel for whether or not this model is viable and worth pursuing with additional organizations. Does anyone have a sense as to whether this approach could scale given the limited budgets (and sometimes demanding needs) of state or local nonprofits?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.