Home Forums General Discussion Anyone in London, UK interested in working together for an online community?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nee Kee Ng 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Nee Kee Ng
    Participant

Hi everyone!
    My name is Nee Kee Ng, a student studying in London, UK. I have been wanting to build an online community for the female/non-binary spectrum of the LGBT+ community for quite some time. I found your website when googling “LGBT women in tech” and was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a chat on this?

I’m currently looking for a female programmer/coder and designer to work together to build an online community that is sort of a mix between Mogul (A platform that allows women worldwide to connect and share information) and AfterEllen. Of course, it’s open to be changed!

I’ve also been having trouble searching for a mentor that is LGBT, a woman and also interested in mentoring a startup in its idea stage. Do you know anyone interested in mentoring an LGBT startup that is focused on an online community?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.