The Outreach Team is a field firm specializing in face-to-face canvassing operations. We fuel the nation’s leading groups to raise money, register voters and win on election day.
Manage payroll and employee benefits packages, including:
- Prepare proposals for all discretionary bonuses for salaried employees
- Manage employee benefits package, including PTO policies and health care benefit, and propose new additions to benefits package, such as retirement benefits
- Manage employee issues, such as disputes, and decide on disciplinary actions, including:
- Serve as the “hotline” for any employee complaints or disputes
Serve as the repository for all employee disciplinary files and ensure good record-keeping
- Work with project directors on any termination actions, including reviewing all notes and record-keeping, and interfacing with legal counsel as needed
- Work with Vice President for Equity and Justice to achieve company equity goals
Manage select pieces of employee onboarding and offboarding process, including:
- Run HR trainings for all new staff on benefits and policies
- Facilitate exit interview process.
Oversee company security and compliance, including:
- Set company protocols for electronic and physical security
- Monitor electronic account access for all employees to ensure appropriate levels of access, as well as deprovisioning accounts when necessary
- Regularly review security protocols and company-wide compliance with them
- 3-4 Years of experience in campaign administration
- Fluency in G Suite
- Previous experience in HR preferred
- Passion for progressive policies
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-starter and excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary for this position is $1,100-$1,400 per week depending on experience. We offer a generous benefits package, including paid vacation, paid sick leave, health insurance, and a (virtual) classroom-style training. At the end of the campaign, there may be opportunities for advancement.
At The Outreach Team, we prioritize equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
This position starts ASAP, and runs through November. There is a possibility this position is extended beyond November.
The Human Resources Administrator will report to the National Tech, Innovation, and Data Director.
Source: People’s Action